Human Birth: the Rarest Opportunity

After transmigrating through the 8 million lower species: aquatics, plants, birds, beasts, etc., you have finally, after millions of years, achieved this rarest opportunity, a human birth. Every species has its specific dharma or prescribed duty. The dharma of the fish is to swim in the water. The bird's dharma to fly in the sky. Your dharma as a human being is to realize the highest truth, that is to awaken the dormant love of God within your heart, so that you can get out of the cycle of repeated birth and death and regain your original but now lost position as an eternal servant of Lord Sri Krishna in the spiritual sky. If you do not dedicate your life in this way, you are not acting in accordance with your dharma or your duty as human being. The result will be that nature will give you in your next life a more suitable body which matches your mentality. You will take birth in a lower life form such as the animal or plant kingdom. This is why, the Vaisnavas, out of their compassion upon you, try to convince you to seriously take up Krishna consciousness in this lifetime. They do not want to see you dragged by the laws of nature into a lower form in your next life. They desire that you should return back to home, back to Godhead to enjoy an eternal life, full of bliss, and full of knowledge as soon possible.

Srila Prabhupada is an Ocean of Mercy

Srila Prabhupada is an Ocean of Mercy

Video For the Day

Be Who You Are

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: How to Solve my Fear Problem?

My problem is that most of the time I am simply panicky. Can you please tell me how to get out of this panicky situation in a permanent manner? To do anything I need to be at least peaceful first. If I am excessively panicky can I go in front of the deity and pray for protection? If I am excessively disturbed can I tell my issues and perplexities to the deity? Please guide me. I will do whatever you say.

Your servant

Answer: Trust Krishna

There is no reason to be afraid because Krishna promises to always give all protection to His devotees. So you may rest assured that Krishna will take very good care of you.

Yes, you my pray to the deity opening your heart fully to Him expressing all of your specific anxieties.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?