Wisdom Is the Ultimate Weapon

Sometimes it is said that the pen is mightier than the sword, and this is certainly a fact. Another way of saying this is, "Wisdom is the ultimate weapon." History has certainly proven this. Empires come and go as wars are won and lost, but true wisdom lives on forever beyond the realm of political upheavals creating cultures that continue for thousands and even millions of years.

At the present moment we are making a humble attempt to conquer the world through wisdom. The modern materialistic culture is so much out of balance with nature that it is turning this planet into more and more of a hell every day. People don't realize who they are. They have no idea where they have come from and where they are going, and thus they are in a great state of chaos and confusion. Therefore we are engaged in a war of information: truth versus ignorance. We want to bring to human society back to actual sanity, peace, and happiness by the wide scale dissemination of the teachings of Lord Sri Krishna.

We are requesting you to now fully dedicate your life for assisting us in the most essential mission. Your life will be glorious and you will be known as one of the key players who helped bring about the greatest paradigm shift in human history.

Teaching the Amazingly, Wondrous Science of Krishna
Melbourne, Australia--25 December 2015

Sankarshan Das Teaching the Amazingly, Wondrous Science of Krishna Melbourne

Video For the Day

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Request: Please Accept Me As Your Student

I am drowning in the cycle of birth and death. I have tried many times to find happiness and if I did, it was just a band aid solution, a temporary fix and it starts all over again, not happy, not sad, just existing, breathing, waiting for a different emotion to kick in and that was life. I am 62 yrs old now and as I look back over the years, its all the same pattern. Not really living at all.

I humbly and respectfully beg you to take me under your wing as your lowly servant and student, please, teach me to awaken my eternal spiritual identity so I may serve Krishna and make Him happy. I humbly beg you so I may also serve you, please teach me.

a lowly aspiring servant,

N.I.

Answer: You Are Welcome

You are welcome to take shelter of me and become my disciple. Simply you have to take the instructions of the spiritual master as your very life and soul and fully dedicate yourself to pleasing him by obeying his instructions in all times, places, and circumstances with all of your thoughts, words, and deeds.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?