Be the Revolution You Want to Make

A devotee of the Lord is very much tortured to see the horrific plight of the jivas, the conditioned souls, who are hopelessly entangled in the cycle of repeated birth and death. Therefore he fully dedicates his life for making a spiritual revolution on this planet for saving these poor fellows from their unspeakable misery. However, in order for him to be successful in revolutionizing the world he must first revolutionize his own consciousness by unflinchingly fixing his mind on Krishna 24 hours a day. In other words, he has to be the revolution that he wants to make. In this way he will be fully empowered for bringing a new era of Krishna consciousness to this deeply troubled world.

The Hare Krishnas Are Out to Save the World

The Hare Krishnas Are Out to Save the World

Video For the Day

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: Pained By Relationships with Friends and Family
Every time it is me who longs for association of friends and family. There is not even a single person who misses me or wants to be with me. Why it is that only I feel this way and I have this bad habit of trying to keep everyone happy no matter what? If ever I am angry with someone, then still after some time I think of their well-being. In this way I keep on hurting myself because no one is reciprocating my feelings. I do not have any friends and I sometimes feel very lonely and disgusted and cling on to every relationship although the people don't refrain from hurting me.

Please guide.

Hare Krishna

Your servant
Meenu

Answer: You Need Transcendental Association

To become satisfied in loving relationships you need to center your life around those who will properly and fully reciprocate with your love. I am referring to Lord Krishna, the spiritual master, and the pure devotees of Krishna. Materialistic people are by their very nature selfish. Therefore they are never able to properly and purely reciprocate your love. Wishing well to others means desiring that they become Krishna conscious. The devotee naturally wishes well to all of the conditioned souls in this material world, but unless they become Krishna conscious they are not able to reciprocate that love.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?