We Are Teaching the Whole World How to Be Happy

Our Krishna consciousness movement is teaching the whole world how to be happy by the simple sublime method of putting Krishna in the center. This process works because factually Krishna is indeed the center of all existence. This is so because everything that exists is an emanation from His transcendental body. That day when the world wakes up and heeds our teachings seriously will be the day when the entire world becomes peaceful and happy. May that day come soon. May that sweet transcendental day come very soon.

The Hare Krishna's Are Saving the World

The Hare Krishna's Are Saving the World

Video For the Day: Don't Cheat Yourself

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: Troubles With Breathing While Chanting

Hare Krishna!

All Glories to Srila Prabhupada!

Please accept my humble obeisances!

I have been having troubles with my breathing while I chant my japa. I run out of breath very easily and I also become very hot. I've tried all different ways of breathing, breathing in chanting on one bead while breathing out then repeat, then breathing in and chanting on two beads while breathing out then repeat, then three beads. I've also tried different speed and tempo etc. Nothing seems to work for me, I would just like to be able to chant comfortably so I can enjoy the transcendental sound vibrations of Hare Krishna. Please help me!

Your insignificant servant

J.

Answer: Just Chant and Let Breathing Happen Naturally

Some devotees find it helpful to chant a specific number of beads per breath and in this way regulate their chanting and breathing together. Other devotees just chant without even thinking about their breathing. If you find breathing to be a problem, focus fully on your chanting and let your breathing take care of itself naturally just like when you are talking to someone.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?