Are We All the Supreme Being?

After I returned to Austin on Monday 14 July 2014 from the Vail, Colorado Bhakti Yoga Retreat I received a phone call from a man who argued very vehemently that Brahman is the Supreme, that it is not an individual person, that it is the sum total of all of us, and that we are all Brahman. According to his philosophy we are all the Supreme. But when I asked him how many supreme courts there are in the USA, he had to admit that there is only one. But in spite of this he fanatically clung to the dogmatic and illogical idea that we are all the Supreme. Just see the absurdity of this philosophy. He is the under the stringent grip of the material nature at every minute while he idiotically embraces the dream that he is the Supreme Being. It is this delusion that got him into this material world in the first place. And it is this madness that will keep him here birth after birth after birth. Our mission is to save such people from their delusion that they are God.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Here is the Real Supreme BeingHere is the Real Supreme Being

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version:

Question: If I Don't Have Faith In This, Why Should I Follow It?

Hare Krishna, Gurudeva.
Please accept my humble obeisances.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

I am very disturbed from last few days because I couldn't answer myself when I inquired if I actually have faith in the process of Krishna consciousness, or everything related to this process. If I don't have faith, then why am I trying to follow it, why am I inquiring from you and devotees? I am not able to get a proper answer and whatever logical answer I try to give, my mind is not accepting it. My mind is also not accepting that I am actually suffering. I am feeling so sick and uneasy. Kindly help.

Begging for mercy.
Your unworthy servant,

L.T.

Answer: Follow It and the Faith Will Come

It you are feeling sick and uneasy, you are obviously suffering. Your mind is playing tricks with you to make you think that you are not suffering to convince you that you do not need Krishna consciousness. Therefore you have to stop listening to your mind and start using your intelligence. Your mind is like a naughty child who needs to be trained by its mother, your intelligence.

With your intelligence you should analyze, "Why is suffering being forced upon me when my natural tendency is to always be happy?" This will give you the understanding that you are presently in an artificial, unnatural state of being and that you therefore need the guidance of someone who can bring you back to your original, natural all-blissful state of consciousness. That person who can psychologically restore you is the bona fide spiritual master. Since you are now connected with the teachings of the greatest spiritual master in the history of the universe, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, you should take full advantage of his teachings and the guidance of those who are strictly following him to drive away all the illusion and confusion that is presently bewildering you.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?