Heart Melting Departure from Pune

After two super enlivening days of teaching the science of Krishna consciousness and blissful Hare Krishna kirtan in Pune, we headed out this morning for London with a sweet, heart warming send off from the Pune devotees. We look forward to our return to Pune in October. There is indeed nothing more wonderful than to hear and chant the glories of the Lord in the association of His pure devotees.
These two days in Pune were a special blessing indeed!

Departure from Pune--28 April 2014

Sankarshan Das Adhikari Departure from Pune--28 April 2014

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: How to Overcome Devastating Fear?

I need your guidance! For the past few months I have developed a strange fear within! Twice while sleeping I had strange dreams as though I am being possessed by ghosts! I never experienced such a thing ever, so I am very disturbed. I have been doing my puja regularly! Please help me overcome my fear!

Hare Krishna,
Summi A.

Answer: Accept It as the Special Blessing of Krishna

Becoming fearful is a wonderful opportunity to increase the intensity of your calling out to Krishna for His shelter. Take this increase of fear as a special blessing to help you increase your Krishna consciousness, and your fear will go away immediately just as the fearful Vrajavasis called out to Krishna when they were surrounded by a forest fire and Krishna swallowed up that blazing fire.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?