Back to Home, Back to Vrindavan

We have now arrived back in Vrindavan, the transcendental home of Lord Sri Krishna here in this material world. Because it is His home and because we are His children this is also our home. We are going to be here until 25 April. This is a wonderful opportunity to dive deeper and deeper into the transcendental mellows of Krishna consciousness here in this place where Lord Sri Krishna is eternally engaged in His most intimate transcendental pastimes.

Krishna Balarama Temple--Vrindavan, India

Krishna Balarama Temple--Vrindavan, India

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: How to Control the Flickering Mind?

I have enrolled myself for the Ultimate Self Realization Course and really appreciate that you have all the time given soothing answers to all the questions raised to you by various people. I feel contended while reading, but my mind is so flickering it plays with me and diverts my attention. I am not able to control it, although I try regularly. It bothers me a lot during my chanting time in the morning. Please let me know how do I get rid of it and surrender myself completely to Lord's lotus feet.

A fallen soul
Asha P.

Answer: Feel the Presence of Krishna

Just try to feel the presence of Krishna in the scriptures and in His holy name. Because Krishna is millions of times more interesting than your flickering mind, if you can learn to feel His presence in this way, you will no longer be carried away by your flickering mind.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?