Your Personal Meeting with God

Every day you can personally connect with Krishna or God because He mercifully fully manifests Himself in the form of His name. Through loving devotion you can go deep into transcendental communion with Him every day while chanting:

Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna, Krishna, Hare Hare
Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare.

There is no reason to ever feel lonely ever again when you can directly associate with the Supreme Person at every minute.

Krishna is Personally Present in His Name

Krishna is Personally Present in His Name

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: How to Handle Loneliness?

One thing that has been on my mind is that lately I look around me and I feel lonely. My friendships are changing as our interests are different and our focus is on different things and the focus is always about them. I notice the world around me and see so much time being wasted by people. It makes me sad and at times lonely. I see the stark differences all around and it's disconcerting. How should I handle this, as it upsets me?

Your servant,

C.S.

Answer: Connect with Krishna and His Devotees

It is good that you are seeing how empty is this material world and all of its activities. It is indeed a very lonely atmosphere because nobody connects with their true spiritual self within and with the true selves of others. Therefore is quite natural to feel lonely in this material world.

The ecstatic fact is that this aching loneliness is easily overcome by connecting with the supreme loneliness killers, Lord Krishna and His devotees. Learn how to experience the presence of Krishna at every moment through His names, His pastimes, His teachings, etc and you will never lonely ever again. By connecting with Krishna you are automatically connected with all of His devotees because Krishna and all of His devotees are all always packed up tightly together brought together by the sublime potency of Krishna's name.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?