Getting Ready to Hit the Road Again

After a wonderful break from the rigors of the road we are heading out tomorrow (Wednesday 7 December 2011) for another around-the-world lecture tour. This time I will be speaking in Mauritius, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, Chile, and Los Angeles before returning to our home base here in Austin on 14 January 2012. Traveling to spread the glories of Lord Sri Krishna is the sweetest, most exciting adventure. I am very thankful to my spiritual master, His Divine Grace Srila Prabhupada, and to Lord Sri Krishna that I have been blessed with the opportunity to spread this sublime science of Krishna consciousness all over the world, both through the internet and through traveling.

My Most Merciful Spiritual Master, Srila Prabhupada

Sankarshan Das's Most Merciful Spiritual Master, Srila Prabhupada

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Appreciation: You Are Great

Dear Spiritual Master,

You are great. Without being citizen of India and born in a Hindu family, what you are doing as a Krishna bhakta, a devotee of Krishna, is unbelievable.

We are thankful to you. Many souls who will return back to home to God will be thankful to you.

Regards,

Pankaj M.

Response: My Spiritual Master is Great, Not Me.

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation. It's not really me who is great. It is my spiritual master who is great. Therefore I can only accept your kind words on behalf of my spiritual master. It is he who has so mercifully saved me. He picked me up from the gutter of gross materialism and engaged me in the sweet service of Lord Sri Krishna. Therefore I cannot take any credit at all for the wonderful spiritual life that I am living every day. If I have any credit at all in this connection, it is that I am sincerely carrying out the instructions given to me by my beloved spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada. Were it not for him I would simply be a degraded misfit.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?