Auspicious Krishna Consciousness to Africa

After a super ecstatic week of teaching the wonderful liberating science of Krishna bhakti here in Mauritius we are heading out today for South Africa to engage in the same awesome, enlivening activity there. Krishna consciousness has unlimited amazing opulences. One of them is that it is fully transcendental to this material existence. It can be practiced and taught in any and all times, places, and circumstances. We are unlimitedly fortunate to have received this sublime science from our eternal spiritual master, His Divine Grace Om Vishnupada Paramahamsa Parivrajakacharya 108 A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.

Revealing the Supreme Science at a Home Program
Rose Hill, Mauritius--15 December 2011

Sankarshan Das Revealing the Supreme Science at a Home Program Rose Hill, Mauritius

Distributing Maha-prasadam--Phoenix, Mauritius
At Sraddha to Prema Seminar--15 December 2011

Sankarshan Das Distributing Maha-prasadam--Phoenix, Mauritius

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: Help Me Conquer My Anxiety

Thank you for your wonderful answers.

At times I am in a lot of anxiety when I cannot complete my rounds on time or my japa is pending while other work is piling up. Also because of this anxiety a lot of arguments happen. At times even I don't realize why I manifest such behavior, but when I sit down calmly I understand that I did not get sufficient time for my daily sadhana (devotional practices). How to deal with such anxiety? Is such anxiety correct? My household chores are also allotted by Krishna. So why should there be such anxiety? I have been in the Krishna consciousness movement for quite a few years, but I still cannot control my anxiety. Please help me.

Your servant,
RV

Answer: Prioritize Krishna More than Eating

Somehow in spite of our busy schedules we always find time to eat, no matter how busy we are, because we give top priority to our eating. In the same way, if you will prioritize your 16 rounds as more important than your eating, they will be the first thing that you will accomplish every day, even if you have to postpone your eating. In this way, your sadhana will always be at the center of your life, and you will always be happy.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?