Spreading the Word

I am often asked by my students and disciples what they can do to assist me in spreading Krishna consciousness all over the world. This eagerness is the most wonderful thing because when someone desires to push forward this Krishna consciousness movement they give the greatest pleasure to Lord Sri Krishna, to Srila Prabhupada, and all the acharyas--the great spiritual masters who teach by their words and by their examples.

One of my students, named Peggy Caldwell, has been uploading my videos onto www.youtube.com. You can see them at:

http://youtube.com/results?search_query=Sankarshan&search_type=&aq=f

Another of my students, named Milind Joshi, has accepted the service to be my publicist. He has recently published a story about our preaching on CNN's www.ireport.com. You will find it at:

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-42900

The more we can engage the media in broadcasting the activities of the Krishna consciousness movement, the more the world will become benefited.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Plea for Help: Worried About Absolute Nothingness

I am busy with the inner truth of God, how He caused Himself, being absolutely everything there is, and with His energies. I also am very attracted to His personal form. But I must admit that in looking at His personal form, I get distracted in my mind concerning the energy that He holds within Himself, namely the presence of absolute nothingness. This worries me a lot, because I believe that, like Krishna says in Bhagavad-gita 12.5...

"For those whose minds are attached to the unmanifested, impersonal feature of the Supreme, advancement is very troublesome. To make progress in that discipline is always difficult for those who are embodied."

...that this makes progress slow and difficult. Before I was conscious about this verse, it felt comfortable and secure to hold on to ideas like absolute nothingness. But now I would like you to enlighten me how Krishna can take away the disadvantage of my former philosophical attachments and make me fortunate in Bhakti-yoga.

Your eternal servant

Rodrigo Hermans (Belgium)

Answer: Absolute Somethingness

Absolute nothingness does not exist. It is simply a concept. The concept itself is something. So the very concept of absolute nothingness negates the existence of absolute nothingness. If even only the concept of absolute nothingness exists, then surely something exists.

Why be worried? Be always blissful in Krishna consciousness. If you will take complete shelter of the name, fame, form, pastimes, entourage, and paraphernalia of that all powerful, all beautiful, all renounced, all knowing, all wealthy, and all famous Supreme Personality of Godhead Who is known by thousands and millions of names but especially likes to be called "Krishna" you will become solidly situated in Absolute Somethingness and you will never be tormented ever again by the concept of Absolute Nothingness.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?