Got to Get Out of this Place

Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Saraswati Thakur used to say that this material world is not a fit place for a gentleman's residence. This is certainly a fact. Everywhere we see that the world population is knowingly or unknowingly engaged in cruel acts against the will of the Supreme. And to justify their barbaric activities they have concocted so many varieties of bogus philosophies. Those who are saintly do not wish to live in such a place. They would rather live in the association of devotees. Therefore they dedicate their lives fully for getting out this material world and returning to their original home in the spiritual sky. But if the Lord so desires, they are willing to remain in this world for the sake of delivering those who are lost in delusion.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: How Can I Meet Krishna?

How can I meet with Lord Sri Krishna? I do believe in Him, and I think myself lucky as I have been born to such parents who believe in Him. But now I can't decide what I should do . Please show me the way through which I can reach Him, my original source. Please guide me-------- please, please, please

Ashutosh

Answer: Become His Pure Devotee

If you want to meet Krishna, you must become His 100% pure devotee. You can learn the science of how to become the Lord's pure devotee by carefully reading and applying the teachings given in the Bhagavad-gita As It Is by His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada. Do you have a copy?

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?