Heading Out from India

After two weeks of connecting with Krishna here in India, the original home of the worldwide Krishna consciousness culture, I am heading out once again as Krishna's ambassador on my worldwide Krishna consciousness lecture tour. Although the traces linger on, it is sad to see how modern day India has almost completely lost its connection with its own glorious heritage. But still everyone here has Krishna consciousness in their blood. That's why so many people all over India are joining the Krishna consciousness movement and also why our e-course is more popular in India that it is anywhere else in the world. Here in Mumbai our movement has three thriving centers and a fourth one is now being established. It is especially enjoined in the scriptures that those who have been born in the holy land of India should make their life perfect by becoming solidly fixed in Krishna consciousness and that they should then fully dedicate their lives for spreading Krishna consciousness all over the world. When only one Indian, my spiritual master--His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, did this, the results were startlingly revolutionary. Now if every Indian will do this, within a very short time the original world wide Krishna consciousness culture will be re-established, and the entire world will become peaceful and happy.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Morning Class at Mira Road Temple

Sankarshan Das Morning Class at Mira Road Temple

Sunday Feast Lecture at Kharghar Center

Sankarshan Das Sunday Feast Lecture at Kharghar Center

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: How Can I Engage my Knowledge?

It was amazing the way you were delivering the lecture (1st Dec, 9 am class) in the ISKCON Temple, Vrindavan.

I am a software Engineer working as a System Analyst in a software company. I have been in the practice of Krishna consciousness for the last 4 months. Now sincerely doing 16 rounds japa (quantitatively) and reading books, attending kirtan, Bhagavatam lectures. I have registered for your e-course.

Please guide me, as I am just at the beginning stage, how I can I use my education/domain knowledge in the service of the Lord. I have basic level BBT (Bhaktivedanta Book Trust)books like Reincarnation, Life comes from Life, My Best Friend, Easy Journey to Other planets, etc.

Also you mentioned about the online counseling. Please let me know the process for that. Is there also any chat support on your website, or is it just by email?

Hari Bol!!
Many Thanks,

Piyush Kathuria

Answer: Use It for Spreading Krishna Consciousness

I was very happy to meet you after my lecture in Vrindavan and to learn that you signed up for my e-course. It is a great accomplishment that you are now every day chanting 16 rounds of the Hare Krishna Mahamantra on your japa beads and that you are also reading Krishna consciousness books, attending kirtans and Bhagavad-gita lectures. In this way you should absorb yourself more and more in Krishna consciousness so much so that your entire existence becomes offered in Krishna's service. In this way you will quickly attain the stage of supreme happiness and become fully qualified for going back to home, back to Godhead.

If possible, you may use your technical training to assist me in getting a higher natural ranking for my web sites in the major Internet search engines. This will be a great service because it will enable more and more people to be introduced to Krishna consciousness.

The best way to get counseling is to send me your questions by email. I look forward to receiving your inquiries.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?