Blessed Opportunity

Krishna is blessing me recently with the opportunity to assist many more sincere souls in attaining the supreme perfection of going back to home, back to Godhead. Here in Brisbane I performed a third initiation ceremony within a five day period. Bhakta Sheamus has now taken shelter of me as his spiritual master and has been renamed as Syamasundar Das. Syamasundar is a name for Krishna and Das means servant. I am very happy to do whatever is necessary to help anyone who is eager to escape the cycle of birth and death in this very lifetime and regain their original position in the spiritual world. There is nothing more wonderful than when someone makes the commitment through the initiation ceremony of sticking solidly to process of bhakti yoga for their entire life. Such vows if accepted and followed with all sincerity and determination, empower the initiates to fully absorb themselves in Krishna consciousness and to thus relish the sweetest happiness throughout their lives and achieve the supreme perfection at the time of death.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Bhakta Sheamus Becomes Syamasundar Das-- Initiation Ceremony in Brisbane, Australia

Bhakta Sheamus Becomes Syamasundar Das-- Initiation Ceremony

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: Devotion to Krishna or Vishnu?

Is Krishna the avatar of Vishnu, or is Vishnu the avatar of Krishna? I am a devotee of Vishnu since my childhood. Do I have to now change my devotion? Usually now when I chant Hare Krishna, when I close my eyes, I see the form of Vishnu. I face many problems on the Krishna path. Please guide me.

Mintu

Answer: There is No Difference

There is actually no difference between Vishnu and Krishna. He is exactly the same Supreme Person. When that Supreme Person is in the office taking charge of the universal affairs He is called Vishnu. And when that same Supreme Person is at home having intimate dealings with His friends and family members He is called Krishna. Krishna is a more intimate personal name, and Vishnu is a more formal, official name for the same Supreme Person.

So whether Krishna's or Vishnu's form comes to your mind when you chant does not matter. Simply fully absorb your mind in the transcendental sound vibration of:

Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare
Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare

and regaining the association of the Supreme Person Krishna or Vishnu in His eternal transcendental kingdom is assured.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?