I Want You to Be Happy

I have nothing to take from my students and disciples except for their anxieties. I simply want to serve them by seeing that they are always happy and peaceful in all circumstances. Krishna has already given me everything wonderful for my personal needs. Now there is only one unfulfilled need that I have. I want to see that the entire world can become free from hatred and anxiety. I want to see that everyone can realize and fully dive into their eternal blissful natures as servants of Krishna, servants of God.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: Humility and Self Esteem...

Is it good to be as humble as a grass?

Does this humility have a negative effect on one's self esteem?

Is it allowed for Lord's devotee to love himself?

Your student in Finland

Answer: No One More Powerful...

It is very good to consider ourselves to be lower than the grass because it is only in this humble state of mind that we can chant the holy names of the Lord constantly.

The more we become humble the more we become powerful in self-esteem because as our humility increases so does our realization of our eternal spiritual identity. This is the perfection of self esteem, because there is no one more powerful than a self realized soul.

No one loves himself better than the pure lover of God because he fully absorbs himself 24 hours a day in doing that which is most beneficial for himself, i.e. becoming a pure devotee of Krishna or God.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?