Which Title and Subtitle Do You Prefer for My Upcoming Book?

I am currently writing a book detailing the story of how I came to Krishna consciousness and then explaining how my reader can also come to Krishna consciousness. For this book I need a title and a subtitle. Of the following four titles which do you prefer for being the title and which for the subtitle?

How to Obliterate All Miseries by Attaining Ultimate Nirvana

My Phenomenal Journey to Ultimate Nirvana and the Guaranteed Step-by-Step Formula for Yours

Revolutionize Your Consciousness, Revolutionize the World

Becoming an Empowered Agent for Turning World History Right Side Up

================================

Your opinion will help me decide how to title the book. I want to make the title very, very attractive so that millions and billions of people will decide to read it and have their lives transformed So please do let me know.

And if you can think of some other titles and subtitles that you feel would be even more appealing to the mass of people, please do let me know what they are!

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Srila Prabhupada is Our Savior

Srila Prabhupada is our savior

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Sadhvi Devi Dasi Reveals Her Heart from War Torn Ukraine

Dear Srila Gurudeva! Dear Srimati Gurumataji!
Please accept my respectful obeisances!
All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

At now I am in Ukraine, the city of Lviv. This is the western part of Ukraine. It's relatively safe here. Although the sirens sound several times a day and usually people go to hideouts, I don't respond to them because I'm not afraid of death. I was more afraid of the possibility of being left without water, food, electricity, that is - cold, hunger, dirt. We still have cold weather.

I was very afraid to be in an atmosphere of complete ignorance. But the merciful Lord delivered me from it. Of course, there are cities where the most terrible horrors are being done to the people by the aggressors. And now if this continues I definitely wouldn't survive it. Thank God, He has so far delivered me from this.

Now I have everything I need to live, and even more. I have Tulasi leaves to offer to the Lord, Srila Prabhupada's books, and internet communication with devotees. And today I even got a peacock feather.
Now every day I read Srimad Bhagavatam to my mother. And more!

Dear Srila Gurudeva, I have started to wear brightly colored tilaka whenever and wherever. This is my sermon dedicated to you. The war made me determined to wear it with pride. In general, people react to it favorably and with respect.

I love to remember your story about how you came to work with tilaka. And the boss was pleased with the result.

The streak of frequent travel is over. And, finally, we have had housing for two months. Perhaps we will extend it. Maybe we'll be back home soon.

We do not go to Europe, because with old, infirm parents this is very problematic. And I forgot to tell you in my last letter, at the beginning of the war there was a dream. In it you were in the center and extended, literally and figuratively, a helping hand to me and other devotees. We all leaned towards your hand and touched it. This dream helped me a lot.

I am very grateful to you for everything:
For all your answers to my questions
For all your lectures
For accepting me as your student
For giving me faith in Krishna and the Maha-mantra

I started writing this letter to you a week ago. During this time, some life events took place. I don't want to bore you with them. But the worldview of relatives never ceases to amaze me. I don't like being annoyed by the behavior of relatives. And I don't like that I often focus on it.

Today Krishna has given me the opportunity to take a break from them. It's been three days since they moved in. I am happy that Krishna is always with us and that Srila Prabhupada has given this understanding.

I feel that there will be many more tests.

With great love, your little servant,

Sadhvi devi dasi, writing to you from Lviv, Ukraine

Answer: Your Loving Email Has Melted My Heart

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Daughter Sadhvi,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Your loving email to me how you are taking complete shelter of Krishna and of me, your spiritual master, while you are living in the war torn country of Ukraine brought tears to my eyes and melted my heart.

May you now be blessed with full absorption in loving Krishna at every minute even if you find yourself in the most dangerous of situations and even if you find that the body in which your eternal, deathless self if currently residing in is being killed thus opening your doorway to the spiritual world.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and safe from the ravages of war.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

The Most Urgent World Deliverance Mission

Sankarshan Das Adhikari
ISKCON Founder-Acharya, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, ordered his disciples to become gurus and deliver the world. Sankarshan Das Adhikari has taken this order very seriously and is thus accepting disciples all over the world and has dedicated himself fully to the mission of making the entire world Krishna conscious as soon as possible. He requests your help in this most urgent world deliverance mission to save the suffering humanity from gliding down to the animal kingdom in their next births.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari email: sd@worldleader.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?