Krishna, Kill Me or Protect Me, As You Like

Yesterday, before heading to the airport in Berlin, I took a short nap to refresh myself. Just before waking up I was dreaming that if Krishna wants to protect me, nobody can kill me; and if Krishna wants to kill me, nobody can protect me. Then as soon as I woke up, I prayed to Krishna that He can kill me or protect me as He likes, that I am fully and completely under His protection and direction.

This mood of complete dependence on the Lord is the simple and easy way to always be peaceful and happy. The trick is that we have to train ourselves how to always remain in this consciousness by being nicely engaged 24 hours a day in devotional service.

Answers According to the Vedic Version

Question: Shouldn't Vacancies of the Material World Be Filled?...

When a person crosses from the material world to the spiritual sky a vacancy is created in this material world. Shouldn't somebody fill the vacancy in order to keep this material world in the right form?

Will everybody who follows Krishna Consciousness attain the spiritual, non-material world?

Sateesh

Answer: If Everyone Goes Back to Godhead, It Would Be Wonderful...

Everybody who follows the pathway of Krishna consciousness will attain the spiritual world. You don't have to worry about vacancies here in this material world. It is a prison only. If all the prisoners become reformed and the government has to close down the prison, it will be a great improvement. This material world is the prison portion of the spiritual world.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?