Initiating New Disciples into Our Spiritual Family

Yesterday here in Sofia, upon the recommendation of the president of ISKCON's Sofia temple I accepted four new disciples. The new disciples are as follows:
Nitaicandra das, Gauracandra das, Guru Nistha devi dasi, and Prema Manjari devi dasi. Initiation is the most auspicious step that one can take in one's life. It is the moment that the aspiring devotee fully enters into transcendental existence. If the disciple takes their initiation vows and always executes them seriously, their spiritual perfection is guaranteed.

Initiation Ceremony in Sofia, Bulgaria
22 September 2006 

Sankarshan Das Conducting Initiation Ceremony in Sofia, Bulgaria

Answers According to the Vedic Version

Question: Help Me Get Out of Maya...

I am facing one major problem for the last one week. I need your help. I beg to you to help me out of this mess. I feel like i am getting into the clutches of maya (illusion) again and again. I beg to you, please help me out please give me a good concrete solution.

If Krishna says that if there is Godhead then there is no maya, then why am I getting into the clutches of maya?

I beg you to please help me out.

A fallen soul

Answer: Increase the Quality and Quantity of Your Chanting...

If you are being overwhelmed by the influence of the illusory energy, you simply have to increase the quality and quantity of your chanting of the Hare Krishna mantra, and by the power of Krishna's transcendental mercy you will be delivered.

Chant these names as much as you can with the full attention and devotion:

Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare
Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare

The result will be amazingly sublime.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?