We've Got to Revolutionize this Place

Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakur used to say that this material world is not a fit place of residence for a gentleman. That the world is becoming increasingly populated with rogues and rascals is becoming more and more blatantly obvious even to the most casual observer.

This is why we really do not see any other option except for dedicating our entire life's energy up until our last dying breath to the revolutionization of this place. If the people can somehow or other become Krishna conscious, all the problems of the world will be solved.

But this work cannot be done alone. We very, very much need your help. Kindly join with us. Fully dedicate your life now for perfecting your consciousness and for the spiritual revolutionization of the entire planet earth.

Answers According to the Vedic Version

Question: When Will I Become Free from Difficulties?...

I so much would like to have a friend. This never-fulfilled desire always makes me lament. I am so lonely. If I could only have few friends, or even one, to whom I could reveal my heart and feel at home and also advance in Krishna consciousness. But every relationship I have had before just made me feel dirty.

I need to learn more how I can apply Krishna conscious knowledge. I read so much, but I do not know what to do with my life to make it somehow useful and satisfying. What can I do? What will bring change?

I am always waiting that some wonder will come and change my life, and I will become happy and never face any more difficulty, but it never comes. What is wrong with me, why in spite of so much struggle I do not see any hope that my difficulties will ever end?

Your student

Answer: When You Flip On the Switch Within Your Heart...

If you want to receive friendship, you must give friendship. You need to place yourself on the giving end. You must give of yourself before you are worthy to receive.

You will only suffer, if you are not Krishna conscious. If you are Krishna conscious, you will not suffer in any condition. You should accept whatever situation Krishna arranges for you and try to be fully surrendered in that situation.

Do not think of trying to change your situation. Simply you must change your consciousness. You keep wanting to change your external circumstances, instead of your internal circumstances. Simply focus on the within, and the without will take care of itself automatically.

The wonder you are awaiting is at your fingertips right now. You simply have to flip on the switch of Krishna consciousness within your heart. Simply you must affirm, "My Dear Lord Krishna, from this moment on I belong to You and nobody else. Please bless me that I can henceforward be fully absorbed in Your pure devotional service with my every thought, word, and deed for all of eternity."

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?