Wonderfully, Ecstatically In Touch With Krishna

One of the high points of my day is writing "Thought for the Day." It is always interesting to see what Krishna inspires me to write each day. Today as I sit here I am wondering what I should write. Since Krishna's glories are unlimited, the process of connecting with Him is unlimitedly variegated. With unlimited things to say in glorification of Him I am baffled to discern what particular thing should be best said today. I simply have to go with whatever inspiration Lord Sri Krishna gives me. The whole point of our existence is to be fully connected with Lord Sri Krishna at every minute. Therefore we can meditate deeply on any aspect of His greatness and thus become wonderfully and ecstatically in touch with Him.

The Vrindavan Animals Are All Attracted to Krishna

The Vrindavan Animals Are All Attracted to Krishna

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: Is Destiny Predetermined?

I have a question on destiny. Some people say we make our destiny, while other say that our destiny is defined. I would like to humbly inquire: Is our path of bhakti also defined, or it starts with mercy of a devotee only?

I often have dreams where I see glimpse of future and see them actually happening after a week, month or years. Which make me believe that destiny is already defined.
How is destiny related to Bhakti, that is my question.

Please guide in clearing my question.

Your Servant
Rathin

Answer: Only for Materialists

In the material world destiny is predetermined according to one's karma. But if one gets the mercy of Krishna's pure devotee and takes to the path of bhakti, he is able transcend the influence of karma and become the architect of his own destiny. 

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?