The Love Between Krishna and His Devotee

In this world everyone is hankering for love, but there is no love that compares to the love between Krishna and His devotee. This loving relationship is described by Krishna as follows in the Srimad Bhagavatam:

sādhavo hṛdayaṁ mahyaṁ
sādhūnāṁ hṛdayaṁ tv aham
mad-anyat te na jānanti
nāhaṁ tebhyo manāg api

"The pure devotee is always within the core of My heart, and I am always in the heart of the pure devotee. My devotees do not know anything else but Me, and I do not know anyone else but them."
--SB 9.4.68

In this loving relationship there is 100% dedication going both ways. The devotee is undeviatingly dedicated to the Lord. And the Lord is undeviatingly dedicated to His devotee. Such a pure loving relationship has no equal in this material world where everyone is more or less selfishly motivated. By associating with the Lord's pure devotees even the most fallen gross materialist can enter into the sublime sphere of a perfect loving relationship with Krishna.

Krishna Plays With His Cowherd Boyfriends in Vrindavan

Krishna Plays With His Cowherd Boyfriends in Vrindavan

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: How to Improve the Quality of My Chanting?

I have increased the number of rounds of Hare Krishna japa I chant from 16 to 20. And some days 32 (on holidays), but my concentration is poorest among all. My mind is filled with negative thoughts, mundane thoughts, some little worries. How can I improve the quality of my chanting of the Hare Krishna mantra?

Your servant
N.M.

Answer: Directly Connect with Krishna

Directly connect with Krishna by remembering that He is personally present in the sound of His name, and then give Him your full attention.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?