Another Day Jam Packed with Nectar

Tuesday 7 May 2013 was another Krishna conscious day jam packed with nectar. I rose at 230am to bathe and chant Hare Krishna japa. After attending mangala arati (morning worship) and worshipping the sacred tulasi tree (tulasi puja) I composed, formatted, and uploaded "Thought for the Day" for 8 May. Then at 715am it was time for greeting of the deities and guru puja (worshipping the spiritual master). After that I gave a Srimad Bhagavatam lecture, which was followed by breakfast. The rest of the morning I was interviewed by a wonderful woman named Ingrida Stankeviciene. The interview was recorded for being aired on Ziniu Radio. Following the interview was lunch. Then after lunch I took rest for one hour, took bath, and did some worship of our Radha Krishna deities (Sri Sri Radha Damodar). At this time we drove for one hour from Kaunas to Vilnius where I gave a Bhagavad-gita lecture at the Hare Krishna center. We got back to Kaunas by 930pm and took prasadam and got to rest by 1030pm. May my eternal existence always be absorbed in this way with nothing but Krishna's service.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Radio Show Interview--7 May 2013--Kaunas, Lithuania

Sankarshan Das Radio Show Interview on at Kaunas, Lithuania

Bhagavad-gita Lecture--7 May 2013 ISKCON Vilnius, Lithuania

Sankarshan Das Bhagavad gita Lecture at ISKCON Vilnius

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version:

Question: Is Forgiveness My Weakness?

I have just joined your self-realization online course and find "Thought for the Day" a true guideline. I wanted to ask one thing. Sometimes to avoid fight, I forgive the person. Is this my weakness?

Indu

Answer: Forgiveness is Your Strength

Forgiveness is one of the strengths of a Vaisnava. I am very happy to hear that you practice forgiveness. In this world of constant turmoil if we want to have peaceful minds and make steady progress on the spiritual path, we must chant Hare Krishna as much as possible, beg forgiveness from those whom we have or may have offended, and forgive all those who commit offenses against us. In this way we can nicely absorb our minds in thoughts of Krishna and sufficiently prepare ourselves for going back to Godhead at the end of this lifetime.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?