Exploding with Ecstasy

One who is fixed in Krishna consciousness is exploding with the ecstasy of love of Godhead within his heart at every minute. And wherever he goes he creates a tidal wave of transcendental bliss, which drowns those souls who are fortunate enough to get his association. That day when the world population recognizes the great benefit of such transcendental association will be the day when the age of perfect peace dawns on planet earth.

Sharing the Ecstasy of Krishna Consciousness Tallinn, Estonia--2 October 2011

Sankarshan Das Sharing the Ecstasy of Krishna Consciousness Tallinn, Estonia

Blissful Farewell After a Week of Ecstasy Tallinn, Estonia--3 October 2011

Sankarshan Das Blissful Farewell After a Week of Ecstasy Tallinn, Estonia

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: How to Recover Enthusiasm for Bhakti?

When I was student in college initially for 2 years I was very enthusiastic in practicing Krishna consciousness. And now since I have started working I am losing the taste for chanting. As a result of this my mind is troubling me. The only time I am enthusiastic is when I am hearing Krishna conscious lectures or I am present in the association of devotees. How can I become simple and serious in Krishna consciousness? Most of the time I find myself to be one person internally and another person externally. In other words I am manifesting a duplicitous nature. How can I overcome this?

Sushil

Answer: Meditate on Krishna Every Morning

Just as you discipline yourself to go to work on time every day, you must also discipline yourself to mediate every morning on the Hare Krishna mantra before you leave your home for work. In this way, by connecting with Lord Krishna solidly in the morning, you will able to connect your entire day with Krishna and always feel transcendental bliss within your heart. Your true devotee-of-Krishna nature will thus become fully manifested within and without.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?