An Eternal Blissful Life

What I like the most about Krishna consciousness is that it gives you an eternal blissful life. You don't have to worry about the time factor gradually taking your happiness away because your happiness is situated 100% on the spiritual platform. I am currently happily engaged in glorifying and serving Lord Sri Krishna. This is something that I will be doing for all of eternity even after the demise of my present body. My happiness does not depend on my having the particular body that I am in right now, nor does it depend on any other material consideration.

Our Residence This Week ISKCON Temple--Riga, Latvia

ISKCON Temple--Riga, Latvia

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: Krishna Within or Beside the Sprit-Soul?

Is the Supersoul seated within the individual soul or is Supersoul situated along with (side by side) the individual soul in the living entity's heart?

Ravishankar

Answer: Both

In Srila Prabhupada's books we find that Krishna is seated within the spirit-soul and also beside the spirit-soul. There is no reason that both of these concepts cannot be true because Krishna is all pervading. He is present within every atom also between every atom.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?