There is Nothing More Sublime than This

If you are looking for happiness that goes on increasing throughout your entire life, a happiness that is not eroded, but enhanced, by your advancement of age, then you have come to right place. Krishna consciousness is just what you are looking for. By seriously applying yourself to this process of Krishna consciousness you will eventually become completely free from all anxieties and will be able to be engaged 24 hours in acting for the ultimate benefit of all living beings throughout all of existence. It doesn't get any better than this. Take up this process with all seriousness and attain the supreme result.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: How to Avoid Bad Thoughts in the Mind?

I am regular reader of your emails. Today I need your help and guidance. I want to avoid bad thoughts and images which keep reflecting in my mind during chanting japa or praying. How to avoid this? I have difficulty controlling this. I admit my failure and continue to try daily to avoid this, but these images appear even in my sleep. I have prayed for mercy to the Lord. However this continues. Kindly help me. I am eagerly looking for your advise and direction.

Your Servant,
Suresh K.

Answer: Patiently Cultivate Pure Krishna Bhakti

My prayers are with you that you may be blessed with pure bhakti. You are presently suffering the reactions from previous sinful activities. The key is that in spite of all disturbances you must remain in chanting at least 16 rounds daily of the Hare Krishna mahamantra on japa beads while strictly avoiding illicit sex, intoxication, meat eating, and gambling. If you will stick tightly to these instructions, these thoughts will gradually evaporate and go away forever.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?