Suffering is Outdated and Old-Fashioned

Krishna consciousness is an ocean of unlimited nectar. There is no reason for anyone to suffer in material existence any more. All one has to do is to dive deeply into this ocean and eternally relish the sweetest happiness in the association of Lord Sri Krishna and His most beloved devotees. Suffering is outdated and old-fashioned. Those who are awakened relish the sweetest happiness of Krishna consciousness at every minute and fully dedicate themselves for saving those who are so totally lost in confusion, illusion, and delusion. This dedication they have to saving others makes them very, very dear to Lord who therefore bestows unlimited blessings upon them.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: What is the Secret of Your Energy?

Hare Krishna.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.
I offer you my humble obeisances.

Gurudeva, please forgive me to ask you this personal question.
Gurudeva, you are thrice my age and you are working three times as hard as I do.

Although you are working selflessly and you are working for Lord Krishna directly but you are still working with a human body which has its own limitations. Gurudeva, please tell me what is it that you do but I don't? Please show me Your mercy in telling me what is the secret of Your energy? How can I work for 18 hours?

An eternal servant of Lord Krishna,
Dhaval

Answer: Surrender to Krishna

Krishna is the source of my energy. If you want to work like me, you should devote yourself fully to Krishna as I have. Then you will be similarly energized. When becomes absorbed fully in working hard for Krishna it is no longer work. It becomes instead the most enlivening recreation like a little kid in a candy shop.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?