Golden Era of Spiritual Enlightenment

Since I have started this e-course at the end of 2002 I have sent out 36,000 individual emails. It is not always easy to keep up with my correspondence. At the present time I am running about five days behind on answering my emails. I am constantly receiving emails from all over the world. Mostly sincere souls are inquiring how to understand properly the science of Krishna and/or how to successfully practice it. Sometimes I get emails from envious people who scold and chastise me telling me that I am wrong. They think they have better knowledge than what has been spoken by God Himself and carefully handed down by the great sages from time immemorial. What I am teaching is not wrong because it is not my opinion. It is the opinion of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Lord Sri Krishna, as He clearly reveals it in the Bhagavad-gita. And because it is the knowledge coming directly from God it is all auspicious. It bestows the ultimate benefit upon the suffering humanity. I am praying for that day when they will accept this knowledge. It will mark a new era of world history, a golden era of spiritual enlightenment.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Answering Emails on World Tour

Sankarshan Das Answering Emails on World Tour

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: How to Be Rational?

Hare Krishna,

How should we tell the mind to think rationally and not emotionally?

Thank you very much,

Sujata

Answer: See Through the Eyes of Scripture

By seeing everything through the eyes of the scriptures.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?