Unforgettable Sofia Arrival

As we were flying from Frankfurt to Sofia I could not definitely recall if I had informed anyone of my arrival time in Sofia. So I was wondering whether or not there would be anybody to great us at the airport and what kind of hassles we would face if no one was there. So while going through the red tape of clearing customs and getting our luggage there was a lingering uncertainty in my heart, "What will we do if no one is there on the other side of the door to greet us?" As we proceeded into the reception area the intensity of my uncertainty increased. But then as we rounded the corner and I saw and heard twenty-five bright-faced devotees ecstatically singing and dancing Hare Krishna with tasteful musical accompaniment transforming the airport into the spiritual world, my heart melted in ecstasy. I could not imagine any sweeter greeting than that. This was clearly one of the high points of my entire life. And then as I joined in with the devotees joyously singing and dancing to the amazed looks of the crowds in the airport, I felt that I had truly come home to the ultimate platform basking in the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. We carried our kirtan through the terminal out t pick up area in front of the terminal. And then when I saw than even the airport employees were joining us in dancing for the Lord's pleasure I envisioned a world in which the entire planet is ecstatically singing and dancing the Hare Krishna mahamantra. May that day come soon. May that day come right now.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: How to Be Chaste to Guru?

Could you answer a question for me please?

What does it mean to be chaste to Guru?


Thankyou always for your compassion

your servant
Rebecca

Answer: Always Remember, Glorify, and Serve

To be chaste to guru means to always remember him,
glorify him, and serve his instructions.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?