The Epitome of Sweetness

Everyone is looking for loving reciprocation with a lover, a friend, or a family member because loving reciprocation is what gives life purpose and meaning. What if you could have ongoing 24 hours a day loving reciprocation with the Supreme Person, the source of all existence? That would truly be the epitome of sweetness. This opportunity is available for you right now. Because the Supreme Person is absolute everything in relationship to Him is also Him. Therefore His wondrous transcendental name, fame, qualities, pastimes, and teachings are all non-different from Him. Therefore if we absorb ourselves in hearing and explaining these, we are directly associating with Him, and the more we do this the deeper and deeper we are cultivating our loving relationship with Him. Trust me. There is nothing sweeter than this! You can taste this bliss every day. Why every day? You can dive into this ocean of nectar at every second.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Diving into the Ocean of Nectar in Sofia, BulgariaSankarshan Das Diving into the Ocean of Nectar in Sofia, Bulgaria

Diving into the Ocean of Nectar in Sofia, Bulgaria

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: Why It Is So?

Pranam Guruji, thank you very much for the great ways you teach us how to live and connect with Krishna. I am in a situation in life, where I am finding it very hard to concentrate on Krishna.

My brother-in-law who is visiting us from India for 6 weeks tries to intimidate me and makes me feel like a stranger in my own house. He takes my husband out to drink every single night, until the wee hours of the morning. They think because I am praying or meditating whenever I find time, that I come from a different culture and cannot understand why people eat meat or drink. They never pray. They drink and eat meat yet they have a life which is completely trouble free, and here I am trying to be good and do good at every chance I get, and there is no end to my miseries. Please help me understand why is it so. I appreciate your time and awaiting your reply.

Hare Krishna!

Answer: For the Ulimate Good

Don't be disturbed by the so-called enjoyment of the materialists. They are simply burning off the reactions of their previous pious activities. As soon as they have spent off their pious karma they will be plunged into the darkness region of the universe. By the u this suffering situation you are burning off the reactions to your past misdeeds. Simply remain pure and ever grateful to Lord Krishna for His unlimited kindness upon you even if it appears in the form of distress. If you will faithfully execute the bhakti yoga system without deviation, soon you will able to fully take shelter of the Lord's lotus feet and attain unlimited happiness.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?