Saving the World from Total Anarchy

After three weeks of wonderful transcendental adventures of spreading the ultimate science in Germany, Bulgaria, Macedonia, and Romania today we are heading north via Malev Airlines to share this supreme nectar in Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, and Russia. Even though the whole world is gradually dying due to a lack of Krishna consciousness, we are now so fortunate that His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada has given us the switch by which the entire darkened, deluded, dead world can be illuminated, enlightened and revived. All we have to do is spread to every city, town, village, and hamlet on the globe the sublime teachings of Lord Krishna which have been so profoundly, perfectly, and succinctly explained by Srila Prabhupada. The more we spread these teachings, the more we will see how the entire world has been saved from the brink of total anarchy.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Sharing the Supreme Bliss
in Timisoara, Romania--19 April 2008

Sankarshan Das Sharing the Supreme Bliss in Timisoara

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: Are Krishna Devotees Less Opulent?

Beloved Teacher,

Forgive my stupid question, but this troubles me....

I have read in texts that devotees of Lord Krishna are often not materially opulent. This I understand is in fact the mercy of the Lord for when material opulences are taken away the devotee truly learns to be dependent upon the Lord. Thus losing material possessions is in fact a boon in disguise.

However, my beloved teacher, I have fear that if I advance more in bhakti yoga I would lose my material opulences. I am young businessman with ambitions to expand my business and be among the top firms in my field of expertise. Do I have to choose between Krishna and my business ambitions? Or is there a way I can have the goodness of both the worlds?

Please guide me,

Hare Krishna

Rik

Answer: Become World's Wealthiest Businessman

Material opulences are only removed from those who are torn between spirit and matter. My advise to you is that you should fully dedicate yourself to Krishna and aggressively pursue your business ambitions in His service by trying to become the wealthiest businessman in the entire world. In this way you will be able to render unparalleled service to the Lord by profusely funding the expanding of the Krishna consciousness movement.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?