Call for Volunteers

By grace of Sri Krishna nothing is impossible. Anything can be accomplished by His pure devotees who have dedicated everything for His service. Therefore we might as well strive for the greatest accomplishments. Why should we sell ourselves short by shooting for a lesser goal? Therefore why not shoot the highest possible goals of becoming pure devotees and completely revolutionizing this planet with pure Krishna bhakti? If we make these our goals and we don't fully attain them, what is our loss? Even a partial attainment of these goals will be a meaningful life of phenomenal accomplishment. And if we do attain them, it will be the greatest turn around in the history of the universe giving unlimited pleasure to Srila Prabhupada.

So this is a call for volunteers. Would you like to fully dedicate your life for these two goals?

Answers According to the Vedic Version

Question: Are You in Contact with Srila Prabhupada?

Namaskarams Guruji,

I am a big fan of Srila Prabhupada. I like him every much. The way he talks and his speech is very interesting. I am crazy to watch him. In "Thought for the Day" I saw your message that Prabhupada Maharaja still guides his disciples even after having left this world. How it is possible? If so, he is in contact with you now. Please guide me. I want your blessings to move forward in Krishna bhakti.

Thanks,
Krishna Prasad

Answer: At Every Moment

Srila Prabhupada gave so many instructions to his disciples. These instructions are the guiding principles of their lives. The disciple who is faithfully carrying out the instructions he received from his spiritual master does not feel that he is separated from his spiritual master. Rather he finds that his spiritual master is fully present in the form of his instructions.

Because my life is fully dedicated to serving the instructions I have received from Srila Prabhupada I feel how he is present with me at every moment, guiding me, blessing me, and inspiring me.

Srila Prabhupada has ordered me to boldly push forward this Krishna consciousness movement for the re-spiritualization of the entire society. Therefore my life is fully dedicated to trying to spark off a spiritual revolution on this planet.

You have my full blessings that you can become a pure devotee of Krishna and become fully absorbed in assisting us in pushing forward this Krishna consciousness movement all over the world.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?