The Ultimate Good Fortune

Whenever I think about where my consciousness is now compared to where it was before I took shelter of my spiritual master I am totally and complete awed by how fortunate I am. There is no amount of my personal endeavor which could have ever brought me even anywhere close to this most auspicious life that I am now able to relish on a daily basis. It is only due to the causeless mercy of my most beloved spiritual master, His Divine Grace Om Vishnupada Paramahamsa Parivrajakacharya Astottara Sata Sri Srimad A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Maharaja Prabhupada, that I am blessed with this most sublime opportunity to practice the science of Krishna consciousness at every second. In spite of my innumerable disqualifications Srila Prabhupada has so kindly blessed me with this ultimate good fortune. Therefore I eternally offer my respectful obeisances at his lotus feet.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: Benefit of Chanting?

What is the benefit of chanting Hare Krishna the whole day when my inner self is still so violent, aggressive and gets easily deluded by the impressions of maya?

Please enlighten me,

Manu

Answer: Delusion and Bad Qualities Go Away

The first point is that if you are still suffering from bad qualities and deluded by maya or illusion, you cannot be chanting the whole day. In order for someone to chant the whole day they must be experiencing genuine transcendental taste. Someone who is getting such taste will naturally be so deeply absorbed in chanting that all delusion and bad qualities will automatically go away.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?