We Have Reached a New Milestone

I am happy to report that we have now gone from 28,000 to more than 29,000 people enrolled in our e-course, The Ultimate Self Realization Course. Kindly tell everyone you know about this most important course. Let's get more and more people enrolled. Our goal to is to have at least one billion subscribers.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Let's Make the Whole World Krishna Conscious

Making the whole world Krishna Conscious

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: Why Do We Have a Selfish Nature?

Hare Krishna 🙏

Obeisances to Sankarshan Das Adhikari.

My query has been a concern for a very long time. We are fragments of Krishna and we are trying to develop Krishna consciousness to liberate from the material 3 modes of nature.

Yet I do try to follow, meditate, study and associate with Krishna conscious devotees, although I am vexed by why within in me there is a selfish nature that is capable of forgetting Krishna or all life itself.

I don't understand where this selfish nature originates from, why a person can break away or forsake love for a seperated love for ones own needs alone. I am ashamed of this aspect within me, that I am able to forsake love for some fantasy desire within Krishna's material nature of Maya.

Why are we so flawed, with this seed of selfish sin thats able to control us?

I have read up until the beginning of the 4th canto of the Srimad Bhaghavatam, I have been on a long self realization path, and I always end up at this question...

How am I so capable of being a selfish being, what is this source of selfishness?

I don't want to be selfish, yet that is not enough as I am so filled with confusion that this ignorance destroys my ability to see what seeds this selfish desire in me.

Hare Krishna 🙏

Evolvere Spiritus

Answer: Love Cannot Be Forced

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Evolvere,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Thank you very much for your nice question!

Since love cannot be forced Krishna has given us independence to love Him or leave Him. Sometimes we foolishly misuse or independence and suffer like anything until we take shelter of a bona fide spiritual master and go back to Krishna.

I hope this meets you in the best of health.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

The Most Urgent World Deliverance Mission

Sankarshan Das Adhikari
ISKCON Founder-Acharya, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, ordered his disciples to become gurus and deliver the world. Sankarshan Das Adhikari has taken this order very seriously and is thus accepting disciples all over the world and has dedicated himself fully to the mission of making the entire world Krishna conscious as soon as possible. He requests your help in this most urgent world deliverance mission to save the suffering humanity from gliding down to the animal kingdom in their next births.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari email: sd@worldleader.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?