Srila Prabhupada is Unlimitedly Glorious

My spiritual master, His Divine Grace Om Vishnupada Paramahamsa Parivrajakacarya Astottara Sri Srimad A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada is unlimitedly glorious because he is fully surrendered to his spiritual master and to Lord Sri Krishna. I cannot even begin to comprehend how unlimitedly fortunate I am that in my spite of my innumerable disqualifications he most mercifully accepted me as his disciple on 12 August 1971. I am begging Lord Sri Krishna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, to bless me that I may give unlimited pleasure to my beloved Srila Prabhupada in all times, places, and circumstances with my every thought, word, and deed. And I am begging Srila Prabhupada that in spite of my total incompetency I may be able to successfully carry out the order that he gave to me and his other disciples in Los Angeles on 17 December 1973: "Just become perfect in the understanding of this science and become guru and deliver the whole world."

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

My Most Wonderful Spiritual Master

Most wonderful spiritual master

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: Nature of Spirituality?

Is spirituality inherent or can it be developed?

Jayantilal Patel

Answer: Inherent

Krishna consciousness, spirituality, is our original, natural consciousness. But it has become covered, buried deep, due to too much material association. However by taking up the regular daily chanting of the Hare Krishna Mantra (Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare / Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare) that original, all-blissful, fully cognizant, inherent consciousness can be revived.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

The Most Urgent World Deliverance Mission

Sankarshan Das Adhikari
ISKCON Founder-Acharya, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, ordered his disciples to become gurus and deliver the world. Sankarshan Das Adhikari has taken this order very seriously and is thus accepting disciples all over the world and has dedicated himself fully to the mission of making the entire world Krishna conscious as soon as possible. He requests your help in this most urgent world deliverance mission to save the suffering humanity from gliding down to the animal kingdom in their next births.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari email: sd@worldleader.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?