Here is the Meaning of My Name

In a most auspicious letter that I received from Srila Prabhupada dated 12 August 1971 from London he accepted me as his duly initiated disciple and giving me the name "Sankarshan Das." This means "the servant of that Supreme Person Who attracts everyone." I am most pleased with this name because that is my life's ultimate goal. I want to attract the whole world to Krishna.

One may argue that this is a foolish impossible dream. But Srila Prabhupada said, "Impossible is a word in fool's dictionary." Srila Prabhupada also said, "We should always be enthusiastic to try for shooting the rhinoceros. That way, if we fail, everybody will say, 'Never mind, nobody can shoot a rhinoceros anyway,' And if we succeed, then everyone will say, 'Just see, what a wonderful thing they have done.'" So I am a rhino hunter shooting for the impossible dream of attracting the world to Krishna.

My dear, , if will you kindly assist me in making my dream come true, your life will be unlimitedly glorious.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Shooting for the Rhinocerous

Shooting for the rhinoceros

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question:

Hare Kris

Answer: L

Fr

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

The Most Urgent World Deliverance Mission

Sankarshan Das Adhikari
ISKCON Founder-Acharya, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, ordered his disciples to become gurus and deliver the world. Sankarshan Das Adhikari has taken this order very seriously and is thus accepting disciples all over the world and has dedicated himself fully to the mission of making the entire world Krishna conscious as soon as possible. He requests your help in this most urgent world deliverance mission to save the suffering humanity from gliding down to the animal kingdom in their next births.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari email: sd@worldleader.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?