Total Bliss Adventure

On July 3-4 2010 I was blessed with the immensely wonderful opportunity of being the spiritual leader of an ecstatic "Know Who You Are" retreat in a beautiful forest in Glengarry, Australia. It was a superb treat to dive deeply into the transcendental ocean of Krishna bhakti relishing the sweetest nectar hour after hour in the association of transcendentalists. There was no distraction from the ordinary worldly duties. We had our living facilities on the retreat grounds and the devotees fed us delicious Krishna prasadam (vegetarian food offered to Lord Sri Krishna with love). It was a total bliss adventure of being uninterruptedly absorbed in Krishna consciousness for 31 hours straight. The most wonderful feature of this retreat is that we can now carry forever in our hearts the enlivening memories of this transcendentally surcharged event.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Ecstatic "Know Who You Are" Retreat
Glengarry, Australia--3-4 July 2010
Sankarshan Das Ecstatic "Know Who You Are" Retreat

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: How to Respond to the Attack of Atheists?

I know people who will lead me to talk about God...namely Krishna just to tell me I am silly for practicing my faith. They then will equate my God to something imaginary like Santa Claus. They choose not to see where I come from but to say that I am wrong and ignorant for limiting myself and behavior for God. I tried calmly to tell them I am not into myth, only truth and scientific ways to self realization...etc., but it does not work. What can I do or say to them?

Amanda

Answer: "I Prefer Not to Be a Blind Fool."

You can point out to them that it has never been scientifically verified that something can come out of nothing. Therefore there must an original source of existence. Tell them that if they want to blindly put their faith in the dogma that existence came out of nothing, that is their business, but that as far as you are concerned you prefer to not make an ass out of yourself by being a blind fool.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?