Save the Planet Now

It's time we put the brakes on this material civilization because it is presently on a one way disintegration-destruction course. Since it is based on the false bodily conception of the self, it is not harmony with laws of nature and the laws of God and is consequently doomed. It cannot remain. We must therefore now, out of compassion upon the suffering souls of this sage, revolutionize this planet by the reintroduction of Vedic culture all over the world. This is the only hope for the suffering humanity.

So how do we do that? How can we possibly spiritualize a completely materialistic world? To do it we must begin with ourselves. In other words we must become and remain men and women of the highest standard of ideal character. We must be non-violent, peaceful, friendly, truthful, and above all, fully devoted to the serving the Supreme Lord with love 24 hours a day. And we must boldly present the message of Krishna to everyone that we meet. In this way, by cultural conquest, the entire planet can one day be saved.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Explaining Bhakti Science en Route to South Africa
to British Airways Flight Attendant Named Rod
May 28, 2010
Sankarshan Das  Explaining Bhakti Science

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: When Did You First Get Interested in Bhakti?

Today I have studied the teachings of Srila Prabhupada. You are very fortunate to have been personally taught by a guru like him. You were only in your 20's when you met him. When did you got interested in the science of bhakti for the first time?

When you were a child you probably never believed you would become a guru some day. Life is very surprising.

Have you ever had any doubts about the Vedic literatures that they are really the Absolute Truth. If so, how have you overcome them?

All the scientists in the world support the evolution theory. Do you think they deliberately want to mislead people?

I read that your master believed that an organization called "Illuminati" wants to control the world. What do you think?

Ari

Answer: 1968

I first became attracted to the science of bhakti in 1968 when I was living in Denver, Colorado, USA. I was seeking a means by which I could become self-realized and thus become free from all material miseries. My dear friend Patrick Dolan introduced me to chanting Hare Krishna, which I then started doing on a daily basis. And then I read Krishna's statement in the Bhagavad-gita that if we offer Him our vegetarian foods with love before we eat them that He will accept them. This amazed me greatly that I could have this kind of personal reciprocation with God. So I began offering all my food to Krishna before eating. I then resolved to give up this material world by going to India to become a renunciate for the rest of my life. But on the way to India a voice from within told me to go to San Francisco instead. This is where I first met the Hare Krishna devotees.

It is fact that I never had any idea that I would one day become a spiritual master with disciples all over the world. This is the amazing arrangement of Lord Sri Krishna.

I've never had any doubts about the conclusions of the Vedic literatures because they present a more logical, consistent, and scientific vision of reality than any other teaching that I have ever encountered in my entire life. I have personally verified and proven their authenticity because as it is said: Truth works.

It is not true that all the scientists accept Darwin's theory. There are some scientists who staunchly oppose it. Even if their intentions are good, the scientists, who are promoting Darwinism, are grossly misleading the entire human society. As it is sometimes said, "The pathway to hell is paved with good intentions."

Srila Prabhupada did not mention any so-called "Illuminati" demons who are trying to take over the world. Rather he taught us about the real illuminati, the enlightened sages, who have taught the science of spiritual perfection throughout the ages.

The actual person who is presently misguiding the human society is a male demon named Kali. Under his influence the entire world civilization is presently running mad after material sense gratification. He is not to be confused with the female goddess, Kali, who is a great devotee of the Lord.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?