Greatest Paradigm Shift in History

We have received the order from Srila Prabhupada to deliver the entire world from illusion, but some say that this is impossible. They argue, "How could the entire human society, which is so deeply engrossed in sense gratification, ever take to Krishna consciousness?" They are convinced that it simply is not possible.

But by the grace of guru and Krishna even that which is impossible becomes possible and can indeed take place. So why not try for it with all sincerity. And then--who knows?--by the Lord's inconceivable mercy it could indeed happen. So if we try for it, at worst we will relish the most exciting lives possible representing the Lord in this world and then regain our eternal positions in that wondrous spiritual sky. And at best we will be successful in sparking off the greatest paradigm shift in the history of the universe. What have we got to lose?

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Estonian Devotees Chanting Hare Krishna
For the Deliverance of the World from Illusion
Estonian Devotees Chanting Hare Krishna

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: Can You Show Me Proof of Srila Prabhupada's Order?

As you said, you were ordered by your spiritual master to become a spiritual master. Can you show any letter or any document to prove that?

Sorry, I'm rude. but this is my sincere doubt.

Your Servant,

R.K.

Answer: My Duty is to Serve My Guru's Order, Not Prove It.

With all due respect to your good self, it is not my duty to produce documented evidence of the orders I received from my spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, before I try to execute them. It is simply my duty to execute them. That's all. Of course, if I can convince the doubtful, such as yourself, of the legitimacy of the orders, that's good. But this not required.

In this connection, kindly note that a similar question was asked of Srila Prabhupada regarding when he got the instruction to become guru from his spiritual master. He frankly told the inquirer as follows:

Indian man: When did he tell you to...?
Prabhupada: What is the business, when did he tell me? And why shall I disclose to you? It is so very insignificant thing that I have to explain to you?
Indian man: No, I am just curious when...
Prabhupada: You should be curious within your limit. You should know that one can become guru when he is ordered by his guru, this much.
--Nairobi, October 28, 1975

In Los Angeles, California, USA on December 17, 1973 Srila Prabhupada gave us the clear order, "Become guru and deliver the whole world." So therefore I now humbly bow down at his feet and beg the mercy that I can successfully carry out his order. As it is said:

mūkaṁ karoti vācālaṁ
paṅguṁ laṅghayate girim
yat-kṛpā tam ahaṁ vande
śrī-guruṁ dīna-tāraṇam

"By the mercy of the spiritual master, even a dumb man can become the greatest orator, and even a lame man can cross mountains."

Now I am seeing how Srila Prabhupada has so kindly sent so many sincere souls from all over the world to assist me in my attempt to introduce the misguided Kali yuga society to the sublime science of Krishna consciousness. This is his inconceivable loving mercy upon me and upon those whom he has sent. I humbly submit myself and my disciples at his lotus feet as his eternal servants.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?