Visa to Goloka in Visaginas

On 17 May 2008 we headed out on all day trip to Visaginas, Lithuania where there is a small group of very wonderful devotees. It was a three hour drive from Kaunas, which gave me a lot of time to catch up on my emails. (Going and coming I was able to complete 71 emails and almost get caught up.) The devotees fed us a wonderful lunch and for the evening program they had rented a hall and publicly advertised my lecture. We got a packed hall. I explained to the audience how we can make the entire world prosperous and peaceful by the wide scale introduction of the Krishna consciousness movement. I then invited to join us by purchasing our books and attending our regular meetings in Visaginas. Many people purchased our books. Some of them traveled all the way to Kaunas to hear my lecture there.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Introducing Krishna Consciousness in Viaginas, LithuaniaSankarshan Das Introducing Krishna Consciousness in Viaginas

Visaginas FarewellVisaginas Farewell

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Questions: Soul and Conservation of Energy

I am inquiring about a question that came to me in a physics lecture regarding the law of conservation of energy in physics and religion, and if they can be reconciled. Is this "law" not stated in the Srimad Bhagavatam and Bhagavad-gita as reincarnation? The soul as energy and death is just a transference of that energy that changes form. If the scientists say that energy can change form, can not the energy of the person? Even if one does not believe in the soul, when one considers the energy that makes a person alive, where does it go? And so by looking at this one can see that it is proven that there is a soul?

Please correct me in my mistakes in understanding the scriptures.

Your servant,

Asoka devi dasi

Answer: The Same Principle

You have understood correctly. The eternality of the soul and the conservation of energy are indeed the same principle.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?