Tasting Nectar in Klang, Malaysia

On Sunday evening 25 May, our host, Vignesvara, drove us 45 minutes outside of Kuala Lumpur to Klang, Malaysia where there is a wonderful ISKCON center. There was a glorious kirtan, out of this world prasadam, and the devotees received my lecture very nicely. We studied from the Bhagavad-gita how the living entities in this material world are fallible while those in the spiritual world are infallible. I was very happy to meet some subscribers to my e-course who were in attendance at my lecture. This is a very common and wonderful experience I often have when making my around-the-world lecture tours. I meet persons who are regularly reading and very much appreciating my humble attempt to serve the mission of my beloved spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, through this e-course. I take this as the great kindness of Srila Prabhupada upon me, that he has sent me so many souls who are eager to hear from me the science of Krishna consciousness. This gives me the greatest opportunity to be fully absorbed 24 hours a day in hearing about, describing, and remembering that supreme all-attractive personality of Godhead, Lord Sri Krishna.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Devotees Honor Prasadam at ISKCON KlangDevotees Honor Prasadam at ISKCON Klang

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: How Can I Reach to Krishna?

Master,

I am thirsty for reaching Lord Krishna, but I feel so far away from Him. I read everything you send me. It sounds so easy, so simple, yet it is so hard. I feel so bad about myself.

Osman

Answer: Follow the Standard Process

Don't feel bad. You should feel happy that Krishna has blessed you with the pathway back to Him. Now all you have to do is walk that pathway step by step under the guidance of the spiritual master, the scriptures, and the saintly teachers.

If you will follow the standard process as described in the Bhagavad-gita, you will find that it is not at all difficult to awaken your dormant Krishna consciousness. Just like baking a cake may seem like a difficult task, but if we simply follow the recipe, it becomes easy.

Are you reading Bhagavad-gita As It Is by His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada?

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?