The Supreme Nirvana

Here in Riga we are getting a very nice turn out every day at both the morning and evening classes. It is so enlivening to describe the amazingly sublime glories of Lord Sri Krishna that once we dive into this ocean we don't want to come out. This is real happiness. This is nirvanaa-paramam, the supreme nirvana. The whole world is hankering to taste such nectar. Now we have to teach them how to swim in this ocean.

Question: How to Conquer Depression?

I am an avid reader of this course. I am in a problem. I frequently I find myself in depression. I try to overcome it, but I am not getting any permanent solution. I know that without proper guidance I cannot get rid of it, so please guide me.

Indira

Answer: Transform It Into Transcendental Bliss

If you will accept whatever depression you are experiencing as the special mercy of Krishna to help you become detached from the false, illusory happiness of this temporary material world, your depression will become transformed into transcendental bliss.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?