Vast, Deep Vedic Wisdom

Here in Kaunas my disciples have arranged a wonderful series of lectures in different colleges and halls. I have spoken on how to solve the environmental crisis, how to develop fully one's talents, how to make the entire world peaceful and prosperous, how to enter permanently and immediately into a land of transcendental bliss, and many other topics. It was enlivening for me to see halls packed capacity for my lectures and to see so many customers for our transcendental literatures at the end of the lectures. Our Vedic wisdom is so vast and so deep that it touches upon and indeed perfects every field of knowledge that exists within the universe.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Speaking on Solving the Environmental CrisisSankarshan Das Speaking on Solving the Environmental Crisis

Happy Book Customers after a LectureSankarshan Das With Happy Book Customers after a Lecture

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Questions: Pleasure from Power?

How can I derive pleasure from power? I have started believing in power. How can I have the power to make wealth so I can make promotion to my donation? How can I also have power to encounter the world and overcome them through power?

Joseph

Answer: Pleasure Only by Surrender

As long as you strive for power, you will never have it, and you will never be happy. You will only become powerful when you agree to surrender fully to the Lord and let His power act through you. Only through surrender to the Lord can you derive real and lasting pleasure.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?