No Feeling More Beautiful and Wonderful

I am tasting the real bliss here in Bulgaria. The nectar here is very, very sweet. I am leading Hare Krishna kirtan and lecturing twice daily on the ultimate self-realization science to a temple room full of eager hearers and inquirers. Not only that, posted on the wall beside me is the most sublime picture of Sri Sri Radha and Krishna, the same picture that originally attracted me to become a devotee of Krishna in the fall of 1968 when I was living in Denver, Colorado. Simply gazing at that picture I can feel how I am entering into timelessness.

Here is a copy of the picture:

Radha Govinda

Just see the love in Radharani's eyes for Sri Krishna. She is the living embodiment of the highest perfectional stage of pure love for Krishna. We can pray for her mercy that Krishna will bestow the supreme perfection of pure love for Krishna upon us also. This is the perfection of Krishna consciousness. There is no feeling more beautiful and wonderful than pure love for Krishna.

Answers According to the Vedic Version

Question: Why Do We Need an Outer Guru?...

Several years ago I went off in search of my guru. A friend of mine told me, "Jesus is your guru." If we have the Holy Spirit as a guide, why do we also need an "outer" guru?

Love always...

Tommi

Answer: Telecommunication Link Required...

Because you are not pure enough to receive direct transmissions from Lord Jesus or the Holy Spirit within, you therefore require the telecommunication link of the the external bona fide spiritual master.

Just like if someone was standing in front of you, you could speak directly to him. But if he was at a great distance you would require the telecommunication link of a telephone.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?