As Easy as Anything

If we humble ourselves before the Lord submitting fully unto Him that from now on we will simply do what He wants us to do, not what we want to do, the self-realization process will become as easy as anything. We will make very rapid process on the pathway of Krishna consciousness.

In all aspects of our existence, we simply have to know whether or not the Lord is satisfied by our thoughts, words, and deeds. This is the only technique we need to learn. Once we have mastered this simple method will never any experience any more obstacles. We have to give up our own schemes and simply execute the will of the Lord as revealed to us in the Bhagavad-gita and by the Lord's representative, the bona fide spiritual master.

Answers According to the Vedic Version

Question: Qualification to Be Accepted as a Disciple...

In your last letter you have requested me to develop pure unadulterated love of Lord Krishna. I am sincerely attempting to do this. I am chanting 16 rounds daily of the Hare Krishna mantra on japa beads. I am trying to serve devotees regularly. I am regularly donating a portion of my income to Krishna conscious services. I am reading Srila Prabhupada's books and offering my food to Krishna before I eat. I am also attending a number of temple programs, including lectures of visiting sannyasis, and associating with devotees as much as I can. I realize that in order to obtain unadulterated love of Krishna I also need to surrender fully to a bona-fide spiritual master. Is there anything else I need to be doing to become qualified to be accepted as a disciple of a bona-fide spiritual master?

Kindly instruct me on this matter.

Your aspiring servant

Answer: Now Notify the Spiritual Master...

It sounds like you are doing very nicely. The next step is to notify the spiritual master that you would like to take shelter of him for becoming his disciple. He will then guide you further.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?