Transcendental Realizations Over the Atlantic

We are somewhere over the Atlantic ocean heading from Amsterdam to Minneapolis where we will catch an onward flight to Austin, Texas for an overnight stop before we proceed on the Monterrey, Mexico for several days of spreading the ultimate self-realization science there. In spite of the annoying jet engine noise, with the help of earplugs and a headset I am able to relish hearing the sweet sound of the Siksastakam sung by my spiritual master, His Divine Grace Srila Prabhupada. While absorbing myself in this ultimate nectar I ponder the incredible mercy that I have undeservedly received.

I cannot even begin to properly estimate my unlimited good fortune. This transcendental existence bestowed upon me by Srila Prabhupada is the greatest treasure that could ever be gained anywhere throughout the vast totality of existence. He is lovingly giving me back my long lost svarupa, my original eternal identity that I have in the Spiritual Sky but have forgotten. And he is engaging me in rescuing as many souls as possible to bring them back to their original spiritual existence in that wondrous Spiritual Sky.

Answers According to the Vedic Version

Question: How to Get Up?...

I have an important question. If we fall down in devotional service for any reason, especially due to the influence of maya , how can we fight back?

How can we get up if we fall down? I know that defeats are stepping stones towards victory, but how can we resolve to achieve the ultimate victory of Krishna prema, pure love of Godhead?

Vishal

Answer: Failure is the Pillar of Success...

Srila Prabhupada explains that failure is the pillar of success, especially in spiritual life. You must capitalize on whatever failures you have by seeing what went wrong, how it wrong, and how you can protect and prevent yourself from ever making that same mistake again.

In this connection is it stated in the concluding verse of the Bhagavad-gita:

yatra yogesvarah krsno
yatra partho dhanur-dharah
tatra srir vijayo bhutir
dhruva nitir matir mama

"Wherever there is Krishna, the master of all mystics, and wherever there is Arjuna, the supreme archer, there will also certainly be opulence, victory, extraordinary power, and morality. That is my opinion."
--Bhagavad-gita 18.78

So if you will you simply pick yourself up with renewed determination taking full shelter of the teachings expounded in that supreme conversation of all conversations, the Srimad Bhagavad-gita, you will surely be blessed by the divine presence of Sri Arjuna and Sri Krishna and you will be victorious henceforward in your struggle to defeat the material energy.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?