Do Not Spoil Your Human Form of Life by Overindulgence in Material Sense Gratification

Each of us requires a certain amount of material sense gratification in order to keep body and soul together. But if we overindulge our material senses for the purpose of simply enjoying them, we kill our spiritual lives and condemn ourselves to remain in this hellish material existence birth and birth. Therefore those who are intelligent minimize their material sense gratification and focus their energies on their prime duty of awakening their dormant Krishna consciousness. By doing so they qualify themselves to go back to home, back to Godhead upon leaving their present material bodies.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Instead of This...

Instead of This...

You Can Have This...
Which Do You Prefer?

You Can Have This... Which Do You Prefer?

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: How to Stop Masturbating?

Hare Krishna!
All glories to Srila Prabhupada!!
Please accept my humble obeisances, Gurudeva!

I'm confessing in front of you that for past 6 years I'm trapped in an addiction of masturbation. I've been trying so hard to overcome this but nothing has worked out with me yet. Whenever I decide to quit...somehow there are some sudden strong urges and I fall in the trap again. I've been trying so hard but falling. It's being a victim over and over again. I'm so frustrated and need your advice so that I can stop doing it forever. I really want to quit it forever. Please bless me and advise me howe to quit it forever.

Your servant,
Anonymous

Answer: Chant Hare Krishna Instead

My Dear Anonymous,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Masturbation means weakening your body's resistance against disease, weakening your brain, shortening your life span, and calling death very near. So give up this nasty habit at once and chant Hare Krishna instead whenever you feel like masturbating. In this way you will able to conquer over this nasty habit that is destroying your life. Keep your semen in your body and it will rise to your brain so that you can become nourished with profound spiritual understanding, improved health, and increased life span.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.
Your ever well-wisher,

Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari is one of the spiritual masters of the worldwide Hare Krishna Movement. He has dedicated the last 50 years of his life for bringing a spiritual revolution to planet earth by spreading the teachings of Lord Sri Krishna all over the world. He is based in Austin, Texas and when there is no pandemic he regularly travels all over the world teaching his audiences how to attain Krishna consciousness, the highest stage of spiritual awakening. He is available for media interviews and to speak to groups and organizations either in person or via the internet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?