At Home Everywhere

The majority of my time is spent in circling the globe through six different continents for spreading the ultimate liberating message of Krishna consciousness to awaken the sleeping souls of this planet to their original identities, which are eternal, full of knowledge, and full of bliss. One of the most remarkable things I have noticed in my travels is that wherever I happen to be feels like my home. When I depart from that place to go to the next destination I feel like I am leaving my home behind. But when I arrive at the next destination I feel that I have returned to my home. This never ceases to amaze me, but actually it is not surprising because Krishna is my only shelter, my only home and He is everywhere.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

At Home Teaching Krishna Consciousness Vilnius, Lithuania--28April 2011

Sankarshan Das At Home Teaching Krishna Consciousness

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: Fourteen Planetary Systems

Hare Krishna Gurudeva
All Glories to Srila Prabhupada!!

Which are the fourteen divisions of planetary systems? In which one is the planet earth located?

Thank you for all your blessings,

R.C.

Answer: Bhurloka, Bhuvarloka, etc.

The seven upper planetary systems are called Bhur, Bhuvar, Svar, Mahar, Janas, Tapas and Satya. They are situated one above the other. There are also seven lower planetary systems one below the other, known as Atala, Vitala, Sutala, Talatala, Mahatala, Rasatala and Patala. We are situated in the Bhur planetary system.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?