How to Save the World

Difficult tasks are accomplished by breaking them down into a series of small steps. If one then proceeds carefully step by step, he eventually reaches the goal of accomplishing the task. So how will we save the world population from its present entanglement within the wheel of birth and death? By the same step by step method by educating one person at a time in the amazing science of Krishna consciousness beginning with ourselves. In the case of this task the odds of success are stacked 100% in our favor because the whole world has already been delivered by the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Only time is separating us from the full blow manifestation of this most astounding miracle.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: Remembering Krishna in Work and Study

I offer you my humble obeisances.
Krishna consciousness is about remembering Krishna all the time and not forgetting Him even for a moment. If I am working in my office or I am studying for my exams and my mind is engrossed in it, then how do I remember Krishna at that time?

A devotee of Lord Krishna,
Dhaval

Answer: Fully Dovetail Ourselves in Service

If my office work or school work is fully dovetailed with Krishna's service, then I will naturally remember Him while studying or working. But if my office work or school is tinged by a motive of sense gratification, it will naturally difficult for me to remember Krishna while I am engaged in these activities. Therefore the secret of success is to give up all desires for material sense gratification and offer all our activities 100% in Krishna's service. In this way we will naturally and easily remember Krishna all the time just as Arjuna was fully Krishna conscious even in the midst of an intense battle.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?