Empowered to Take Over the World?

A very kind devotee stated that he considers me to be empowered to take over the world. Of course, I know that I can do nothing. What can I accomplish? I am simply praying to be a fully surrendered instrument in the hands of my beloved spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, whose movement is in fact empowered to take over the entire world in fulfillment of the prediction given in the Sri Caitanya Caritamrita by Srila Krishnadas Kaviraja as follows:
saj-jana, durjana, paṅgu, jaḍa, andha-gaṇa
prema-vanyāya ḍubāila jagatera jana

"The Krishna consciousness movement will inundate the entire world and drown everyone, whether one be a gentleman, a rogue or even lame, invalid or blind."
--Caitanya Caritamrita Adi 7.26

So my desire is to see that the Krishna consciousness movement shall indeed culturally conquer the entire world before I leave my body. (This is of course not by bombs and bullets, but by attracting everyone to the wonderful lifestyle of Krishna consciousness.) And whatever service I can do to help bring that most glorious day to this planet will be my greatest pleasure.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: Tired of Krishna Consciousness

Hare Krishna!

Please accept my humble obeisances!

I have read in all the books of Srila Prabhupada that 24 hours engagement in Krishna consciousness activities is the best. The problem with me is that I get tired after spending sometime in Krishna consciousness and then material desires crop up in my mind. What is the solution to this problem?

K.D.

Answer: Stop Trying to Be the Enjoyer

If you truly love someone you will always engage in serving that person. There will be no question of being tired of serving. So instead of trying to enjoy Krishna consciousness you should try to lovingly give pleasure to Krishna. In this way you will derive unlimited pleasure from Krishna consciousness and never want to give it up even for a moment. In other words, if we try to make ourselves the center, we will naturally get tired after a while because this is not our constitutional position. If we instead always make Krishna the center and ourselves as His subordinate servants, there will never be any question of tiredness.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?