Sweet Memories of Russia

Now I am back here in Lithuania for another ecstatic week of preaching, and I am carrying in my heart the sweetest memories the weekend I just spent with the wonderful Russian devotees. We go twice a year to Russia, and it is always a very sweet and unforgettable treat. There is truly nothing more wonderful, more enlivening than reconnecting with Krishna, the source of our existence, and reconnecting everyone else with Him. I am begging that Lord Krishna will kindly bless us with the mercy of being able to reconnect the entire world with Him. I pray to see the entire planet transcendentalized.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Teaching at Kaliningrad's Bhakti Yoga Club

Teaching at Kaliningrad's Bhakti Yoga Club

Ecstatic Russian Devotees (in front)

Sankarshan Das with Ecstatic Russian Devotees

Farewell Kirtan in Kaliningrad

Farewell Kirtan in Kaliningrad

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: Are You a Bona Fide Spiritual Master?

Are you a bona fide spiritual master in the line of disciplic succession of the Gaudiya Brahma Sampradaya?

Bobby

Answer: By the Mercy of My Spiritual Master

Even though I personally have no qualification to be a spiritual master, if I have any qualification at all, it is that I have been ordered by my beloved spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, to become a guru and deliver the fallen souls of this world. Therefore on his order, with his blessings, and begging for his mercy I have accepted the service of being a bona fide spiritual master in the disciplic line known as the Brahma-Madhva-Gaudiya Sampradaya. And by his grace my preaching is meeting with success all over the world. This is all due to Srila Prabhupada's divine potency.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?